ConsultationMedical & healthUrgent
Second opinion needed: juvenile arthritis, Scranton
An endocrinologist willing to review Susana's reports could help the family decide on treatment for juvenile arthritis.
馃嚭馃嚫 United States1,315 views
Susana was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis in August. The local team has recommended immediate surgery. We understand it's an important decision, and we'd like to be sure.
We're asking if an endocrinologist - anywhere in the world - would be willing to review Susana's reports and give a short opinion (a call of 20 minutes or a written summary). We'd gladly pay for any cost to your practice that we can afford.
We have scans, lab reports and the doctor's notes ready to share securely. We understand that you can't give formal medical advice without an examination, and we're simply looking for guidance on questions to ask and options to explore.
Thanks for even thinking about it.
Thank you for reading my story.
- effort
- 20-minute call
- format
- Online or by phone
- skills
- medical specialist, willingness to review records
Updates from Rafael
No updates yet. Supporters are notified when the owner posts one.
People who offered to help
No offers yet
You could be the first.
Reviews
Only people who gave to this need, or whose offer to help was accepted, can review it.
No reviews yet.
Questions & comments
Ask before you give. Email-verified members can comment and ask questions - no donation needed.
Sign in or create a free account to join the conversation.
Stay strong, Rafael. Everyone deserves a bit of help sometimes. The breakdown of costs made it easy to trust. Take care.
Good luck, Rafael. Shared it with a few friends!