ConsultationMedical & healthUrgent
Looking for a rheumatologist's second opinion on Saad's juvenile arthritis
A rheumatologist willing to review Saad's reports could help the family decide on treatment for juvenile arthritis.
Anywhere in the world561 views
Saad was diagnosed with juvenile arthritis in June. The local team has recommended watchful waiting. We understand it's an important decision, and we'd like to be sure.
We're asking if a rheumatologist - anywhere in the world - would be willing to review Saad's reports and give a short opinion (a call of 20 minutes or a written summary). We'd gladly pay for any cost to your practice that we can afford.
We have scans, lab reports and the doctor's notes ready to share securely. We understand that you can't give formal medical advice without an examination, and we're simply looking for guidance on questions to ask and options to explore.
Thanks for even thinking about it.
Glad we found this place.
- effort
- 20-minute call
- format
- Online or by phone
- skills
- medical specialist, willingness to review records
Updates from Nazia
No updates yet. Supporters are notified when the owner posts one.
People who offered to help
No offers yet
You could be the first.
Reviews
Only people who gave to this need, or whose offer to help was accepted, can review it.
No reviews yet.
Questions & comments
Ask before you give. Email-verified members can comment and ask questions - no donation needed.
Sign in or create a free account to join the conversation.
Thinking of you. Shared this with my family. Thinking of Abbottabad.
Sending strength, Nazia. Hope you get there. Put this on a community board in Toronto this morning
sending love, Nazia. Shared it with a few friends. Take care.