Skip to content
HelpBLESS
ConsultationMedical & healthUrgent

Looking for a rheumatologist's second opinion on Ravi's childhood-onset epilepsy

A rheumatologist willing to review Ravi's reports could help the family decide on treatment for childhood-onset epilepsy.

Anywhere in the world381 views
Vihaan P. Sethi
Email verified
Bakersfield
Ravi was diagnosed with childhood-onset epilepsy in August. The local team has recommended a long course of medication. We understand it's an important decision, and we'd like to be sure. We're asking if a rheumatologist - anywhere in the world - would be willing to review Ravi's reports and give a short opinion (a call of 20 minutes or a written summary). We'd gladly pay for any cost to your practice that we can afford. We have scans, lab reports and the doctor's notes ready to share securely. We understand that you can't give formal medical advice without an examination, and we're simply looking for guidance on questions to ask and options to explore. Thanks for even thinking about it. Thank you so much.
effort
20-minute call
format
Online or by phone
skills
medical specialist, willingness to review records

Updates from Vihaan

No updates yet. Supporters are notified when the owner posts one.

People who offered to help

No offers yet

You could be the first.

Reviews

Only people who gave to this need, or whose offer to help was accepted, can review it.

No reviews yet.

Questions & comments

Ask before you give. Email-verified members can comment and ask questions - no donation needed.

Sign in or create a free account to join the conversation.

  • So sorry you're going through this, Vihaan. Wishing Ravi a smooth procedure and a full recovery. Don't be hard on yourself for asking. Blessings

    • Sending good thoughts. Reading this made my day a bit heavier but I'm glad I did. The breakdown of costs made it easy to trust

      Be the first to offer help

      Offer help

      More people who need help